Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

FRUSTRATED BLOGGER!

 
Confused smile I had more trouble finding this stupid page! I don’t understand this at all. When i want to go to my blog, well let’s say i’m here but, i have no idea how i found it which means that i will have to go through all this rigmarole again the next time i want to find my blog place! Grrrrr!Lightning For something that is supposed to be so easy this just burns my cookies! It also keeps capitalizing the letter I and i can’t get it to stop so i have to keep going back and fixing that. I just want to be able to go to my Windows Live and click on writer and it takes me here, is that so much to ask!!!! Okay, i’ve vented and now i’m leaving but, i probably won’t be back for awhile because i won’t be able to find this again!
Everybody have a great day!Winking smile

No comments:

Post a Comment